Wednesday, October 21, 2009

i am not a blogger

Well, this is awkward. I have sworn over and over that I would never write a blog but I have run out of room in my head and there is no one around to listen to my many fascinating thoughts. I blame this on Referendum 71...but more on that later because I don't have enough time left in my lunch break today. I am not delusional, I don't think anyone is or should be interested in anything I have to say. Although I am quite brilliant. I'm kidding. So here it is, a new beginning. A new outlet, really. And if anyone should stumble upon these ravings of a tired, stressed out mom who sometimes gets a little too carried away I say welcome to you.

So...we'll see how this goes. This may not be for me but I'm up for an experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment