![]() | ||||||
| Baby Hoodie by Michele Maks |
I made this cute little sweater in Vanna's Choice Baby yarn in "Duckie". The color turned out to be a perfect choice because Miss E calls our baby "Lucky Ducky". J and I like to give our kids code names in utero so we don't have to refer to the mysterious newcomer as "it". This one is Lucky because s/he is due on Friday the 13th and is the 13th grandchild for one set of grandparents. Lucky seemed an appropriate moniker. The buttons on the sweater are little stars. It was a nice, easy patterns. I made it in one weekend.
I also made this afghan. It's the same pattern I used for Kate's blankie but this time I got the color scheme to work better so it really does give it a cute gingham effect. This is also done in Vanna's Choice yarn, the colors are Fern, Kelly and Lamb.
![]() | ||
| Lucky's Gingham Blanket |
I've got lots of ideas for room decor. I'm waiting to find out if this little peanut is a girl or a boy before I get started on that stuff. Miss E has decided she wants to change bedrooms before the baby arrives so she will be getting new room decor, too. Between those projects and Christmas I've got lots of crafts to work on!


Congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteThe hoodie is gorgeous.
Thanks, Liz!
ReplyDelete