Monday, July 25, 2011

Blanket for Baby "Kate"

My S-I-L is expecting a baby girl in September!  They are calling her "Kate" but we don't yet know if that will be her real name.  I actually manage to get a baby blanket made before she was born (a minor) miracle)!  I used this Gingham Blanket pattern from Bernat.  I couldn't find dark pink coordinating yarn to actually achieve the gingham look so I used "orchid" instead.  It's not really gingham but I still think it's very cute.  The pattern was super easy; I will be using this one over and over, I think.  It's made from Bernat Baby Coordinate yarn.  It is super soft and passed the Miss E snuggle test with flying colors.  

I hope Baby Kate will love it.  I think it is one of the nicest blankets I have ever made. 

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing! I lurv it. I want a baby blanket. For my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! thanks for checking out my stuff. I LOVE your blog.

    ReplyDelete