Thursday, April 7, 2011
DIY: Feather Button Bobby Pin | Momtastic
I LOVE this idea. I was just at Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts last night and had to force myself past the buttons. There are so many cute buttons out there but I never have any idea what to do with them. I will definitely be whipping up some cute hairclips soon! Miss E is way into hairclips these days - apparently she is growing her hair out as long as Rapunzel's. I don't know that I am interested in putting feathers in her hair but I am totally inspired by the cute button. I know some bigger girls (including myself) who would enjoy the feathers. I wish I had seen this before my wedding, those would have looked so cute on my b-maids. I have a feeling they would probably not agree that feathered bobby pins were the missing element. Oh, well. DIY: Feather Button Bobby Pin Momtastic
Labels:
awesomeness,
how-to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment